ahmad
جنتول مميز
جنتول مميز
ahmad

الجنس : ذكر
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/02/2010
العمر : 36

Teacher's Facebook posts shocks pupils  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Teacher's Facebook posts shocks pupils    Teacher's Facebook posts shocks pupils  Emptyالجمعة فبراير 10, 2012 5:03 am

Teacher's Facebook posts shocks pupils  Faceb25

London, Feb 8 (IANS) A woman schoolteacher shocked parents and pupils at a village primary school by boasting on the social networking site Facebook about drinking, swearing and having s-e-x while partying.
Elizabeth Scarlett, 50, was also accused before a disciplinary hearing of making improper comments about s-e-x toys on the social networking site, on which she had befriended former pupils as young as 11, the Daily Express reported.
On Tuesday, the divorced woman was given an official reprimand over her Facebook posts which she made while working at a primary school in South Wales.
The General Teaching Council for Wales heard that Scarlett, who taught at the school for 17 years, wrote about "partying hard".
One of her messages mentioned her thoughts of buying a s-e-x toy. And she told an ex-pupil: "You should pop up to see me or even better we can go for a drink or clubbing. Outside school I like to party hard.
"I'm not a teacher on here. I'm just like anyone else." She said that she drank, swore and had s-e-x, adding "but don't tell anyone".
The hearing was told Scarlett had 81 friends on Facebook including 32 former pupils, 12 of whom were aged between 11 and 17.
In a statement later, she said that she "did not realise" her profile could be seen publicly.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Teacher's Facebook posts shocks pupils
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» هل تريد زيادة اللايكات والتعليقات على منشوراتك على الفيسبوك ؟ تفضل من هنا الطريقة Do you want increase likes and comments on your posts on Facebook? from here way
» جديد 2012 كيفية عمل coverphoto وتغيير شكل الفيس بوك نهائيا في الخطوات بالتفصيل new 2012 How to make coverphoto for face book and change the form of Facebook in the final steps in detail Facebook
» فم اليسا منتفخ يثير التساؤل على facebook
» كيف تؤمن على سيرتك الشخصية.. في «فيس بوك»؟ How to insure your personal .. In «Facebook»?
» فيس بوك يطلق خدمة "إذا توفيت" !! ’’Facebook launches "If you died!"

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
موقع جنتل الاردن ... Algantel Of Jordan  :: قسم الاخبار المحلية والعالمية ::   :: ENGLISH NEWS-
انتقل الى:  

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لبوابة جنتل الاردن © 2013